Wednesday 17 April 2013

A milestone

As all of us are aware, too many new things with the 'expansion' make us all busy, the same applies to me and my blog.

I have promised another post called 'Spectre of the Past' which I have enough material for with 2.0 being out for a week now. It will be summarizing what we have gone through so it won't be mapping our current situation - it is rather going to be a 'look back'.

But before I post that sentimental piece of text, I am going to update some previous posts to reflect all the changes which came with the new level cap and certain adjustments regarding our skill tree.

Last but not least, I am planning to write something about Alacrity and how useful/useless it is for us considering it infects quite a few of our tier pieces. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment